Although we love our alternative serving suggestions, sometimes you just can’t beat a simple bun. The Pumpkin & Spinach are served up here with some roasted red peppers, steamed kale, and a dollop of tzatziki.
You can whip up your own vegan tzatziki using dairy-free yogurt, diced cucumber, a little garlic, and olive oil. Season to your own taste with salt and pepper.
● 4 X The Pumpkin and Spinach
● 4 burger buns of choice
● 1 jarred roasted red pepper, sliced.
● 4 tbsp of vegan tzatziki; see notes above.
● 4 small handfuls or 4 larger kale leaves; massage with some olive oil for a couple of minutes to soften.
● 1 small red onion thinly sliced.
method (tick as you go)
Preheat your oven to 200C (400F).
Cook burgers according to packet instructions.
Assemble burgers with kale on the bottom, tzatziki, red pepper and red onion on top.
You can whip up your own vegan tzatziki using dairy-free yogurt, diced cucumber, a little garlic and olive oil. Season to your own taste with salt and pepper.
Assemble, and enjoy!